Thursday, December 10, 2009

Logan Shermeyer-Something Personal

This entry is a little more personal than others because I want to address my beliefs and discuss them.
In my past, I had a great relationship with God. I used to have so much faith and used to have a strong connection with God but as I grew up, that relationship slowly faded away. In my sophomore year of college, I took a Greek Mythology class and learned some things that truly changed the way I looked at Christianity. Since then, I have had no faith in God or Christianity and do not believe in God.
While this may be hard for some people to understand, I do consider myself a spiritual person in other respects. I do believe in the power of nature and love to connect with the outside world whenever I can. A lot of people do not think that this is a religious sort of connection, but nature is such a powerful thing and it can move people. It brings out a lot of emotions and makes me feel connected with the world.
Hope someone understands.

No comments: